Once a Girl Scout. Always a Girl Scout.
You were once a Girl Scout. You hiked trails and camped out under
the stars. You canvassed your neighborhood to sell Trefoils and Thin Mints. You
honed your skills with each badge you earned. You learned to lead. And you
built lifelong friendships.
your Girl Scout role may have been—Brownie, Junior, Cadette, troop leader, camp
volunteer, staff member, or dozens of others—you’re part of a 59-million-strong
network of Girl Scout alumnae with success stories to tell and memories to
Stay Connected, Change a Girl’s Life
reconnect with your past while supporting this generation of girls,
join our Alumnae Association. It's free, and you'll find opportunities to
return to your Girl Scouting roots in a way that fits your schedule, fuels your
passion, and fills your life
Every girl has greatness inside her. Girl Scouts helps her find it.
Join the Girl Scouts Alumnae Association and you can:
- connect with other former Girl Scouts in the area
- learn what Girl Scouting is doing today to help girls grow strong,
- hear from current Girl Scouts about their wonderful projects and adventures,
- return to camp for a weekend of Girl Scout fun,
- join the National Alumnae Association to look for your former Troop members,
Register as a Girl Scout Alumna today!