Girl Scout Ambassadors (grades 11-12)
A Girl Scout Ambassador has made it through the ranks of Girl Scouts and is ready to change the world using her developed and seasoned skills and abilities. As a Girl Scout Ambassador, it is your chance to take advantage of all Girl Scouts has to offer for girls your age – travel, service projects, special events and even college readiness!
If you're interested in politics, learn how to lobby your elected officials and then visit your state capital and urge them to act on an issue you care about! Want to see the world? You can plan a trip to one of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts World Centers or go on a destinations trip with other Girl Scouts.
Use all the confidence you've developed as a Girl Scout to really challenge yourself physically. Try kickboxing, SCUBA diving, a high adventure challenge course – or go on a Survivor Encampment to see if you’ve got what it takes to survive in the wild!!
As a Girl Scout Ambassador, you can:
- Assume civic responsibility
- Participate in Girl Scout council-sponsored activities either with your troop or individually including the cookie program and fall product program
- Build a support network
- Strive for the Girl Scout Gold Award, the highest award in Girl Scouting
- Explore careers, colleges, service projects, special interests and more!
- Participate in destinations and travel across the country or around the world