G.E.A.R. Girls Great Smoky Adventure
07/22/2011 - 07/28/2011
Great Smoky Mountains National Park map
Hey Girl Scouts, looking for some adventure this summer?
Grab your gear and join us as we travel to the Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee for hiking, rafting, camping, sliding and touring for this “Girls in Extreme Adventure Recreation” (G.E.A.R.) trip. You’ll enjoy breathtaking scenery and heart-stopping thrills as you connect to nature and fellow Girl Scouts on this weeklong outdoor journey. Spots fill up quick so sign up today!
Seven days of fun in the great Smoky Mountains.
- White Water Rafting down the Ocoee River
- Day hikes in the Smoky Mountains
- Camp out in Smoky Mountain Park
- Visit spectacular waterfalls
- Zip down the Alpine Slide from Ober Gatlinberg
- Visit to Dolly Parton’s Dollywood
- Tour Cade’s Cove
Are you ready for this adventure?You must be a girl scout, 12 years or olderAdult chaperones must be 25 years old or older. Each participant must complete application.
Cost: $500, includes food, lodging, travel, and activity fees.
* Any additional items such as souvenirs or additional snacks will be individual’s responsibility.
Questions? Myra Collins @ 662.844.7577
Click HERE for event flyer to download & share!