The Volunteer Services Department is looking to put together a team of enthusiastic volunteers interested in being a support for their fellow volunteers. The team will work closely with the council on a number of important projects throughout the year.
Team members should have access to the internet- the team will communicate primarily through email, conference calls and on-line meetings, with a few opportunities for face-to-face planning. Purpose of the Volunteer Support Team:·
- Review adult award nominations and participate in the approval process for these awards
- Make recommendations on tokens of appreciation for volunteers
- Assist in developing plans for Volunteer Appreciation Month (April)
- Make plans for the ongoing recognition of volunteers
- Organize a volunteer retreat/training weekend
- Develop plans for and assist in carrying out Fall Volunteer Recruitment Fairs, in conjunction with regional Membership Kick-Offs
Interested?Contact Raleigh Walker (email@example.com or 901-334-3462) or Rosalind Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-350-6047).