At Girl Scouts, we care about your experience, good or bad, and we want to hear from you!
In April, Girl Scouts of the USA will be conducting a national online survey with all parents/caregivers and troop leaders called Girl Scout Voices Count to find out what’s working, and what’s not, in Girl Scouts.
Girl Scout Voices Count is Girl Scouts of the USA’s annual survey to learn how girls, parents/caregivers, and troop leaders experience Girl Scouting.
We use your feedback to improve the Girl Scout experience for all families and volunteers.
If you are a troop leader who also has a girl in Girl Scouts, we’ll send you the troop leader survey. A survey link will be emailed to troop leaders on April 3 and parents on April 8.
Save the date and be sure to check your email for the invitation to participate.
As a Thank You, upon completion you will be entered to win the following:
- One $50 Passport Bucks
- One $25 Passport Bucks
- One FREE night stay in the Possibility Place at the Girl Scout Leadership Center in Memphis
- One $25 Trefoil Trunk Gift Card
- One “Dinner on Us” Skip cooking and let us take care of dinner. A pizza dinner will be delivered to you!
- One $25 Trefoil Trunk gift cards
In addition, GSUSA will be entering everyone that completes a survey to win one of twenty $50 gift cards – treat yourself or share with your girl’s troop.
We can’t wait for you to make your voice count!
- Girls - Launch April 3 / Reminders: April 3, 15 and 26
- Troop Leaders - Launch April 3 / Reminders: April 11, 19 and 28
- Parents - Launch April 8 / Reminders: April 17 and 29
- Service Unit Volunteers - Launch in May