QSP Online Program
QSP offers a great interactive website called the QSP Online Program, where girls can send emails to customers, earn the “Online” and “2017-2018” patch, easily grow their sales and learn about goal setting through career exploration!
Girls can create and customize their pages, set goals, track their progress, submit in-person nut/candy orders, select reward options, and participate in the QSP “Be a Reader” all while learning the Five Skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
Girl Scout Heart of the South is participating in the QSP Online System pilot program - giving families one site to manage their entire Fall Product Program!
Benefits of participating in the QSP Online Program:
- People receive their orders faster!
- Everything is shipped straight to the customer. No deliveries by you!
- No need to collect money for orders.
- All major credit cards and debit cards accepted.
- Troops get a 5% bonus on all online orders!
Ready? Let’s get started!
- Create an account with the QSP Online Program site using the link on the council’s website, www.girlscouts.qspgao.com/gshs
- For returning users, watch your email inbox for a kick-off reminder email.
Be sure to select Girl Scouts Heart of the South and also use your five digit troop number.
- Link yourself to your troop when prompted. You can search by your last name or by your troop number. You must link yourself and will be reminded each vist until this step is completed.
- Girls complete the online learning activity.
- Upload or enter email addresses of family members and friends.
Personalize part of the message that will be emailed.
- Send at least 15 emails to earn the “Online” patch.
- Send at least 25 emails to earn the “2017-2018” Patch
- Each email address entered will receive three emails with links to the following where customers can place orders and pay for their items online.
- QSP Magazine Online Site
- Nut & Candy Online Order Card
- To Remember This website