Volunteer Leadership Summit and Heart of the South Luncheon
This day is designed with our Girl Scout volunteers in mind and features informative sessions including tracks for individual Girl Scout Grade Levels. This is a perfect opportunity to get both ideas for next year and a jump start on your planning.
We are excited to offer every registered Girl Scout Volunteer one complimentary ticket to the Volunteer Leadership Summit and Heart of the South Luncheon.
The variety of sessions will offer unique and interesting topics designed to increase knowledge, help you to practice new skills, provide valuable networking opportunities, and - most importantly - give you the chance to meet your fellow volunteers, make new friends, and have fun! Please pick your Grade Level Track based on the level your troop will be in the fall.
We'll share exciting council plans, programs and news at the State of the Council Luncheon and celebrate our outstanding volunteers at the Grand Celebration Banquet. This awards dinner will recognize individual, troop and service unit volunteers for their service to Girl Scouts. Family, friends and troops are invited to attend and can purchase tickets online.
No childcare will be provided.
Tickets must be reserved by Friday, May 12. Due to hotel reservations and food, walk up guests will not be accomodated.
- 8 a.m. Registration
- 9 a.m. Annual Meeting and Volunteer Leadership Summit Welcome
- 10:45 a.m. Session One
- Session One Grade Level Training (Daisy)
- Session One Grade Level Training (Brownie)
- Session One Grade Level Training (Junior)
- Session One Grade Level Training (Cadette)
- Session One Grade Level Training (Senior & Ambassador)
- Session One (Service Unit)
- 12 p.m. Heart of the South Luncheon and Awards Ceremony
- 2:45 p.m. Session Two
- Session Two Grade Level Training (Daisy)
- Session Two Grade Level Training (Brownie)
- Session Two Grade Level Training (Junior)
- Session Two Grade Level Training (Cadette)
- Session Two Grade Level Training (Senior & Ambassador)
- Session Two (Service Unit)
- 3:45 p.m. Lemonade and Cookies
- 4 p.m. Session Three Girl Scout Roundup
- 5 p.m. Closing and Q&A
The deadline has passed on the special room rate.
SERVICE UNIT MANAGERS:
Service Unit Managers are invited to a breakfast meeting on Sunday morning at 8 a.m. at the hotel.
Thank you to the Girl Scouts Heart of the South West Tennessee Advisory Board for sponsoring the Volunteer Leadership Summit and Grand Celebration.