The council's program team will deliver Girl Scout Leadership Expereince programming with the following requirements met for Service Units:
1. The group must meet girl/adult ratios outlined in Volunteer essentials.
2. The group must meet with the Regional Program Specialist to work on details of the event.
3. The groups must have a minimum of 50 members attending the event.
4. The program team will need at least 2 possible dates and 8 weeks’ notice before the programs can be delivered.
5. The group must provide the location.
6. The group must select a program from a list of programs.
7. Groups will be serviced on a “first come first served” basis.
8. The group must be an active service unit (holding at least 2 events within the Girl Scout year).
9. The group must register using the GSLE Program Request Form.