The Council's goal is to have every Girl Scout in our council participate in our QSP Online Magazine Program this year.
It is a quick and easy way to help girls raise money to support their Girl Scout year. All it takes to participate is to send at least 12 emails. That's it!
What is the QSP online program?
The QSP program is an online learning activity for girls and a way for
people to purchase magazines online.
- 20% percent of each nut, candy, magazine and photo keepsake
purchased online goes directly towards your troops treasury.
- This easy to use
program allows for immediate online purchasing and no collection of money on the girl's part.
- Utilizing the online
program also allows for quicker delivery of magazines!
- Our QSP program
runs September 26- December 1, 2015.
QSP DOES NOT RENT OR SELL E-MAIL ADDRESSES OR USE THEM FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSES. WE RESPECT EVERYONE'S RIGHT TO PRIVACY.
Six Easy Steps
Follow the 6 steps below to send a pre-designed email to your 12 or more friends and family. The email offers them huge savings off the cover price of popular magazines, plus gives them the ease of supporting Girl Scouts from their computer. It just doesn't get any easier than this.
Here is what you do...
- Go to the QSP Online Program.
- Register your Girl Scout.
- Complete the online educational activity with your Girl Scout.
- Enter 12 or more emails of friends and family.
- Click "Send" and you are finished.That's it. You don't have to deal with order forms and you don't have to touch any money. Just send the emails.
- Submit your Online Girl Sales Report to your Troop MagNut Manager at the end of the sale.
- You will receive an email from QSP as a reminder to prompt you to print
the report. Without the report, your troop volunteer cannot enter
credits for online nut, candy, magazine and photo keepsake
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Subscriptions start faster
- No paper order forms to complete
- No need to collect money
- Shipped directly to the customer
QSP Online Program Tutorial Slideshow