For more about badges, check out The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting, where you’ll find:
- A fun, easy-to-use binder (one for each grade level) full of great info and badge activities.
- An easy-to-follow diagram showing her how to put her badges, pins, and awards on her vest and sash, and show off that Girl Scout pride!
- Great ideas to help her tie badges to her Journeys.
- Illustrations and quotes from Girl Scout history to help her feel connected to the traditions of the past.
- A super helpful awards log showing her every award and badge that’s available at her grade level. She can also see the entire badge program at every level to get an idea of how her skills can grow in Girl Scouting—so much learning, so much FUN!