Why earn the CEO Patch?
The CEO Patch, named for the work of the Chief Executive Officer, who is seen in the public eye as a premier representation of the Girl Scout community. While earning the CEO Patch girls learn the importance power of positive recognition in her community and the media.
How do I earn my CEO Patch?
The CEO Patch is earned by completing any act that raises recognition for the vision of Girl Scouts. Recognition can be earned at your school, on social networking sites, in the media, or any other avenue in which the act is made known to the public.
After you earn your CEO Patch…
You will be entered into a drawing to become “CEO for a Day”! While you are CEO for the day you will get to experience:
- You will be invited to attend a “CEO Meet and Greet” reception! At the reception you will receive a message from the CEO, participate in Girl Scouts focus groups, and meet other CEO Patch recipients from around the council.
- What it is like to be the CEO? Here are some of the things you can do:
- Create a Girl Scouts Heart of the South proclamation
- Attend a business luncheon
- Share your ideas for the council
- Participate in a cookie tasting
Need help contacting local media coverage?
Contact your local service unit manager with questions about media coverage.
Questions about the CEO Patch?
We would love to see what you are doing to earn your CEO patch! Please send all project summaries, articles, or social network posts to Amanda Merritt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Patch Request