Girl Scouts Heart of the South's governance structure is focused on leadership, accountability and transparency.
Girl Scouts Heart of the South is a member-driven organization with girls, parents, and volunteers actively engaged in creating strategic direction influencing governance and operations.
Governance is provided by a 20 member Board of Directors and is comprised of a diverse group of volunteers who are representative of civic leaders, donors, corporations and sponsors, volunteers and other stakeholders.
These volunteers are responsible for setting policies, the organizational operating budget and for overseeing the direction of Girl Scouts Heart of the South.
Board members possess a passion for Girl Scouts’ mission and vision, a commitment to invest time as an active member, an ability and desire to take a council-wide perspective and demonstrated commitment to our community.
Board of Directors:
- Chair: Lori Patton, VP Operations, Roadshow BMW/ Mini, Memphis, TN
- 1st Vice Chair: Sharon Younger, President, Younger & Associates, Memphis, TN
- 2nd Vice Chair: Jil Greene, Vice President, Field HR, AutoZone, Memphis, TN
- Secretary: Reagan Taylor Fondren, Assistant US Attorney for the Western District of Tennessee, Memphis, TN
- Treasurer/Finance Chair: Nancy Cochran, Consultant, Burleigh Consulting Group
- Board Development Committee Chair: Desi
Franklin, Sr. VP, Assistant General Counsel, First Horizon, Memphis,
Members At Large:
- Cynthia Bradford, System Community Involvement Manager, Baptist Health Care Corporation, Memphis, TN
- Amanda Child, Paralegal, International Paper, Memphis, TN
- Casey Condra, Chief Marketing Officer, Orion Federal Credit Union, Memphis, TN
- Sydney Diavua, Community Partnerships and Investment Team Director, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Memphis, TN
- Dr. Pamela Evans, Obstetrician, Evans Medical Clinic, Jackson, TN
- Rosemarie Fair, Owner, One Source Commercial, Inc., Memphis, TN
- Tracey Zerwig-Ford, Fine Arts Director, Hutchison School, Memphis, TN
- Keith Fulcher, President, Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi, Hernando, MS
- Allison Pace, Professional Voice Talent and Actor, Memphis, TN
- Victoria Ragland, Diversity and Inclusion Advisor, Pinnacle Financial Partners, Memphis, TN
- Bishop Phoebe Roaf, Episcopal Diocese of West Tennessee, Memphis, TN
- Lana Suite, Partner and Director of Research, Younger Associates, Inc., Jackson, TN
- Dr. Debra West, Chancellor, Arkansas State University Mid-South, West Memphis, AR